Friday, March 30, 2012

restored database LOADING for ever

I restored a 175g database using enterprise manager. It had about 6
transaction logs in the backup set and I checked the point in time restore.
I went back and it said DB restore is complete. But the database icon still
shows (loading). How do I clear the loading status and be able to access an
d
use my Database? Please help as I really need to work tonight. Thanks.
JamesTry executing a restore using the recovery option:
RESTORE DATABASE YourDatabase
WITH RECOVERY
-Sue
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:13:02 -0800, "James Juno"
<JamesJuno@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I restored a 175g database using enterprise manager. It had about 6
>transaction logs in the backup set and I checked the point in time restore.
>I went back and it said DB restore is complete. But the database icon stil
l
>shows (loading). How do I clear the loading status and be able to access a
nd
>use my Database? Please help as I really need to work tonight. Thanks.
>James|||Sue,
I did and it helped. Thank you very much
James
"Sue Hoegemeier" wrote:

> Try executing a restore using the recovery option:
> RESTORE DATABASE YourDatabase
> WITH RECOVERY
> -Sue
> On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:13:02 -0800, "James Juno"
> <JamesJuno@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment